[Liverpool] Mini-ier

Scott Brimin scott.brimin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 23:13:18 GMT 2004

The world seems to have gone miniature-mad, clunky portable hi-fi
systems have become small necklace-like MP3 players and computers that
once occupied an entire building floor have been miniaturised into
something that fits into a shoebox.

So, in my own way, I'm miniaturising, using A5 paper instead of A4,
for example. Now, I want to continue that trend. I want 80mm diameter
CD-RW or DVD-RW! I know that you can get 80mm DVD-RWs since Sony have
that mini-DVD camcorder. Unfortunately, the discs are extraordinarily
expensive.

So, I was wondering if anyone has seen any 80mm DVD-RW or DVD+RW for
sale, where and for how much. Thanks muchly.

(Yes, I know it was a flimsy pretence of a first paragraph, that
seemed as if it was leading to something vaguely intelligent but it
didn't.)