[Liverpool] Introductions are in order

David Watson david at planetwatson.co.uk
Sat Oct 30 23:26:57 BST 2004

> ( ^ _ ^ ; ;
> Is your daughter going to be using Linux? Or is that a silly question.
> A TFT would be really cool, I hope that I get one soon. *sigh*
> Stoopid high price and small bank accounts.

Of course it will be linux, probably ubuntu, which I am quite impressed
with, I have Debian on my server , desktop and laptops.  Ubuntu is on my
workstaion at work, I have requested some CD's from ubuntu, so I will
give them out at a LUG meet ( when one is set up ).

> Would be you look for in a good and economically priced TFT?

Price mostly, and maybe ease of painting :-)

--
David Watson
david at planetwatson.co.uk
GnuPG key available from http://www.planetwatson.co.uk
Fingerprint: 5FDB B1BE 9B31 D3A8 2981  7285 0DE8 799E A7D6 AE79

"Code is for life, use python"