[Liverpool] Java3D talk

tony burrows tony at tonyburrows.uklinux.net
Mon Apr 4 21:25:03 BST 2005

I've just got back from a Web3D conference.  One of the sessions (which
I didn't go to) was Intro to Java3D.  I talked to the guy who gave it
and he's agreed for me to use his material and code for a talk, so I'm
happy to do this if anyone wants it.  I also did go to one on advanced
Java3D which I can make available (but don't expect me to cover it).

Other related topics were X3D and VRML, which I am getting up to speed on.

BTW, had a talk from a senior Pixar software engineer.  Their systems
now are all Fedora.  Many of the other developers around also worked on
Linux.

Tony