[Liverpool] Job opening in Wigan

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Mon Apr 18 14:33:10 BST 2005

Hi,

> The following technologies will be your core skills and ideally you will
> have 3 years or more experience in at least 3 of these:
> - PHP
> - MySQL
> - Linux
> - SMS
> - XHTML / CSS

I've asked for clarification on what is meant by Linux and here's the
reply

8--->
We use Linux for all our servers.
Yes, we develop everything from Global Trading systems for Princes Foods
to back end Marketing D/Bs for JJB Sports.
<---8

This looks an excellent opportunity folks, so fire up the ol' CV writing
pen and get in touch with them

TTFN

Paul
--
"In an urban society, everything connects. Each person's needs are fed
by the skills of many others. Our lives are woven together in a fabric.