[Liverpool] few questions about future meetings

nixon at klub.chip.pl nixon at klub.chip.pl
Sat Aug 13 15:19:36 BST 2005

Hi!
I finally live in Liverpool (relocation from Poland ended).

I have few questions about next meetings :

a)	When ĄV date of the next meeting  (on our web site) is 25.05.2005  so I
think its not actual at all :-P

b)	Where ĄV I saw, that meetings was in Blue Fountain Systems office in
India Buildings... is it still actual?

ThatĄŚs all about meeting-related questions.
Now... my impressions about my new live place :  I must say that IĄŚm
shocked ƒş - all people that I met ware very kind and helpful  even
hearing my pure English. I didnĄŚt know that this city is so international
ƒş I like it !. The only sad think to me is not so much vacancies (open
source related) in Merseyside :-/ there are a lot in
Manchester/London/Other but not in Liverpool.

     Greets
               Marek Kroemeke aka Nixon (Nixon at linux.pl)