[Liverpool] Debian

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sun Feb 13 21:17:26 GMT 2005

Hi,

>Not sure I can face going all the way from the start again.  Is there any
>(fairly) straightforward way to bring in a server and configure it?

Yes - use a distro which works or replace your video card with something
from the arc. I think I have a very old card at work I can let you have.
May have a couple of cobwebs on it. Runs of steam and clockwork IIRC.

;-p

TTFN

Paul
(not a debian fan)

--
"I don't know how World War III will be fought, but I do know World War
IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein