[Liverpool] probs mailing the list

andy Billynom8s_1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 7 14:49:06 GMT 2005

Hi all, i have had a few problems, i have tried to mail this list a few times
and had my e-mail returned..something to do with my e-mail commands...all i
did was type and click send..Hopefully i can get this one there using kmail.
I would like to thank Paul for his advice a few weeks ago on my Nvidia driver
problem...i did what you said and it sorted me out pronto...thanks very much.
I applied to Warrington for the introduction to Linux course and have heard
nothing at all from them.. I know with the holiday and all that there was
probably noone there at the time when i applied online, but i would have
thought someone would have been back on the job by now.
i have uninstalled Mandrake 10.1 now and am running fedora core3 which i am
quite happy with.
I would like to attend any meetings of the group, but i have my children after
school every wednesday til half eight so if another night could be arranged
rather than a wednesday i would appreciate it.
HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT CHRISTMAS AND ALL HAVE AN EVEN BETTER YEAR.
                          Andy Manifold