[Liverpool] Hands up for tomorrow

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Mon Jan 24 23:36:22 GMT 2005

Hi,

> I'm new on the list, and never been to a LUG before. I'm hoping to get
> there tomorrow if I can. I have a couple of questions for you all...
> What goes on at the meetings? And where abouts is the venue?

Tomorrow's meeting is at India Buildings in the City Centre. Kick off at
6pm. Go to the Brunswick Street entrance, someone will be there
(probably me!).

BlueFountain Systems are hosting us and they're on the 7th floor.

What goes on remains to be seen - it's the first meeting!

TTFN

Paul
--
"I don't know how World War III will be fought, but I do know World War
IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein