[Liverpool] First Meeting

David Watson david.watson.uk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 09:31:12 GMT 2005

Hey Everyone,

Last nights meeting went very well ( I felt ), thank you to everyone
who came ( 12 people ), and thanks to Aiden for the drinks and snacks.

For those that could not attend, we discussed our objectives as a
group.  Basically our objectives are to spread the word on Free
Software, and provide somewhere for newcomers and experts to meet and
discuss ideas and problems.

Aiden has offered to host a meeting Bi-Monthly which makes the next
meeting Tuesday 22nd March (Penultimate tuesday of the month).  If we
can arrange other venues we could add extra meetings between to make
them monthly.

Next meeting I will not be driving in, so I will be able to go out for
a drink afterwards if anyone is willing.

--
David Watson
http://www.planetwatson.co.uk

"Code is for life, use python"