[Liverpool] Computer fairs

Neil Bothwick neil at stfw.net
Wed Jul 27 12:36:50 BST 2005

As I mentioned at last week's meeting, I was awaiting a call from Abacus
Computer Fairs about having a table for an Infopoint. They have just
called me, thinking we wanted to pay for a table (Linux users pay for
something? Never!) and quoted £25 (£20 for the Aintree evening fairs).

She is going to have a word with her boss about doing it for less, maybe
even £25 less, but would we still be interested in doing it if there was
a small charge. We could recoup that sort of outlay by selling distro
CDs/DVDs for a quid each.

--
Neil Bothwick

You are a completely unique individual, just like everybody else.