[Liverpool] Re: Liverpool Linux User Group

Omar Baqueiro obaqueiro at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 21:30:19 BST 2005

Hi, there is a Liverpool Linux group, they are resuming regular meetings
although I have not met anyone personally as I have also arrived some months
ago.

I am forwarding this email to the list ( liverpool at mailman.lug.org.uk). You
may want to subscribe to the group list when (if) you arrive
( http://mailman.lug.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/liverpool)<http://mailman.lug.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/liverpool>

The group is quite active now.

Cheers,
Omar.