[Liverpool] open office at merseybroadband

Aidan M McGuire amcguire at bluefountain.com
Wed May 11 15:25:28 BST 2005

Not sure if i ever saw the mins from our last meeting but i remember i
promised to do 2 things.

1/ was agreeing with merseybroadband to let us setup open office on a
server there and use it as a means to promote people to look at oss and
at the same time issue a joint press release on behalf of lug &
merseyside broadband  - they have agreed to do this and I am now trying
to arrange the installation. Suggest we make this an agenda item for
next meeting. Did we agree we had one person doing press - if yes then
perhaps they could have a chat with person at merseybroadband about a
press release.

2/ hosting the lug site - i have not done anything :(...

Aidan