[Liverpool] Re: Next meeting

Richard Smedley richard.smedley03 at ntlworld.com
Sun May 22 21:05:12 BST 2005

On Sat, 2005-05-21 at 14:29 +0100, Paul wrote:
> > Hopefully Paul will be giving us a presentation on Scribus.
>
> Hopefully, that will be the case. I'll show version 1.3cvs and if I can
> get it from Franz, 0.6 to show the development it's made!

Good stuff - looking forward to it :-)

> However, this all depends on how the other half is feeling. She's up and
> down at the moment with some 9 month illness which she should be clear
> of by the end of November.

You think it ends after nine months? There's another
18 years of hard labour to follow, and the worry
carries on for the rest of your life afterwards. =oP
Congratulations and all the best :-)

 - Richard

--
Thinkpad 701C GNU/Linux and OS/2
Thinkpad 570  GNU/Linux, GNU/Hurd, and Haiku (OpenBeOS)

Re-conditioned IBM Thinkpads for sale ;-)