[Liverpool] Thanks!

David Watson david.watson.uk at gmail.com
Wed May 25 10:44:19 BST 2005

> > I reckon we should select a pub and descend on it afterwards next time!
> >
> > Thanks again,
> >
> > Dave.

Which leads us to a suggestion from a couple of meetings back, to have
monthly meetings.  One held at Blue Fountain (Slightly more formal)
and a social meeting held in various pubs around Liverpool (hopefully
to allow people to attend who can't reach Blue Fountain).

The date for a social meeting would be 21st June (Open to suggestions
for a venue), the next Blue Fountain meeting would be 19th July.

Do we have any suggestions for a pub that would be friendly to a group
of people taking over a corner.

--
David Watson
http://www.planetwatson.co.uk