[Liverpool] This month's meeting...

Aidan McGuire amcguire at bluefountain.com
Fri Nov 18 12:21:18 GMT 2005

Congrads Paul ..... lovely name...

On 18 Nov 2005, at 10:51, Paul F. Johnson wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> Congratulations Paul, what's her name?  May I suggest Perl, or maybe
>> Ruby, C++ has a nice ring to it. :-)
>
> Ashleigh Elizabeth
>
> TTFN
>
> Paul
> --
> "Religion is the opiate of the masses" - Karl Marx
> "Mmmmmm, mass opiates...." - Homer Simpson

Aidan McGuire
Sales Director
Blue Fountain Systems Ltd.
Contact
Mob: 0044 777 5858 565
aol: amcguire62
msn: amcguire62 at hotmail.com
skype: amcguire62
Tel:  0044 870 02 02 111
Fax:  0044 870 02 02 112
7F India Buildings, Brunswick Street
Liverpool L2 0XR, UK

Email Disclaimer
The information in this email message is confidential
and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the
unlawful.