[Liverpool] Problem with installing fc4

Andrew Benton b3nt at ukonline.co.uk
Mon Nov 21 17:46:27 GMT 2005

P Hannon wrote:
> I can't find XFconfig86 on the system to setup the screen drivers - can
> someone please help. I have tried system-config -display and again no
> success.

Fedora uses xorg so the file is now called /etc/X11/xorg.conf
The format is basically the same as XF86Config except that the InputDevice driver for the keyboard is now called "kbd".
If you have another distro installed that works, mount Fedora in that and edit the files on the Fedora partition from the comfort of a graphical interface.

Andy