[Liverpool] open document format

Omar Baqueiro obaqueiro at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 12:45:48 BST 2005

> Just incase you hadn't heard of this.
>

> "The purpose of this petition is to quantify the customer demand for
> OpenDocument support."
>
> http://opendocumentfellowship.org/petition/
>
> Dave.

Interesting.
However I think it would be really useful if the petition contained a
field to introduce the key (or partial key) of the Microsoft Office
installation.

Why? Because certainly Microsoft is only interested on its actual
_customers_ which a lot of us may not be. And certainly there is no
way to guarantee the veracity of the information (for example in the
"How many computers are you responsible for?" field).

Anyway, I hope that Microsoft make up his mind and support the format.
I really do not mind a lot now as I mainly use Latex for document
typesetting.

Cheers,

Omar.