[Liverpool] Monthly meetings

Paul Hendrick phendrick at bluefountain.com
Fri Sep 23 08:54:08 BST 2005

Hi all,
I've asked Aidan and Hiro and they've said it's ok to hold monthly
meetings here at Bluefountain, and I'll be taking any that Aidan can't
attend to.

Unless anyone objects of course :)

--
Paul Hendrick
Developer

Email Disclaimer - The information in this email message is
confidential
and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the
taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may
be
unlawful.