[Liverpool] Re: Filesystem Nightmare

Stephen Banks stephen at banksie.co.uk
Mon Apr 10 21:32:10 BST 2006

I had the same kinda problems with my old laptop hard drive. It seemed
that a low level format managed to fix everything. Make sure you back
everything up though. You don't want to be using the hard disk much more
before you try to fix it because further errors could develop and more
data could be lost.