[Liverpool] TheyWorkForYou event

Julian Todd julian at goatchurch.org.uk
Tue Aug 15 14:30:08 BST 2006

Hi,

I've been detailed to deal with this.  Does anyone have any thoughts
about a venue?  I was wondering about contacting the central library.
Also, is there anyone here interested in coming along?

Julian T.

--------------------
Julian!

As part of some funding we got a while ago for Matthew to build the
TWFY [www.theyworkforyou.com] API we have £600 to spend on a developers
event in Liverpool,
from the 23rd to 30th September.

We should have it as a combined TWFY API event and a general monthly
volunteers event for people Up North.

Would you be so kind as to help us arrange a venue? We should really
publicise this as far ahead as possible to get more people along.

The £600 can be spent in whatever way you see fit, but we'll probably
need to use about £200 simply to get people up there from the Sarf.

Tom