[Liverpool] If you've not used it yet...

PFJ paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Tue Aug 15 14:39:31 BST 2006

Hi,

If you've not yet used it, can I recommend that you have a play on Xara
Xtreme. It is one hell of an application!

The circle is complete. Gimp replaces Photoshop, OpenOffice does away
with Office, Evolution splats Outhouse, Firefox owns IE and now Xara
Xtreme removes Illustrator. gnash is coming along nicely so we won't
even need Flash!

XaraXtreme is free under Linux and OS X and 50 quid for Win32. If you're
using Fedora Core 5 or 6, it is available via yum from the Fedora Extras
repos. It is probably also available for SuSE with yast.

Enjoy it :-)

TTFN

Paul
(yes, that one - soon to be moving from Uni of Salford to a job he
enjoys!)
Dr Who