[Liverpool] EDM Chester - Action Needed

Aidan McGuire amcguire at bluefountain.com
Wed Dec 6 12:22:40 GMT 2006

If you are constituent (or know someone who is) of Christine Russell
Chester City MP could you please make sure to contact her on the
issue of the EDM by John Pugh.
You can find out easily by going to the http://www.theyworkforyou.com/
mp/christine_russell/chester%2C_city_of and putting in your postcode.

> Jon from Blue Fountain has got a reply from Christine Russell MP
> explaining she would not sign the edm because and then quotes Owen
> Lynch BECTA CEO from a 2005 BECTA press release

> "There are many
> factors that determine the true cost of products and services. The
> cost of support, training and maintenance, and reliability issues,
> are as important as the purchase price when considering the total
> cost of owning and using technology. You can read the whole press
> release here http://www.becta.org.uk/corporate/press_out.cfm?id=4681
>
> Christine Russell Chester City MP - if you live in Chester or know
> an fellow OSS person could you please ask them to write to her and
> http://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/christine_russell/chester%2C_city_of

Please try and get people to write to this lady and let me know if
you get any responses.

Aidan