[Liverpool] This months meeting

David Watson david at planetwatson.co.uk
Tue Jan 17 23:12:01 GMT 2006

Hey all,

This month's meeting is set for the 24th at Blue Fountain (As long as Aiden or
Paul are available).

As usual I'm looking for some suggestions for the meeting, any software you
think others may benefit from hearing about, anything you would like to have
demonstrated, or for that matter anything else you want to discuss.

I'll start off, I'd like to discuss some ideas of what we can do with our
website.

For those new to the LUG the meeting will run from 7-9pm on the 24th at Blue
Fountain (7th floor India Buildings).  Everyone is welcome.

--
David Watson
Lugmaster, Programmer, Bass Player

http://planetwatson.co.uk/blog