[Liverpool] Re: Liverpool Digest, Vol 69, Issue 2

Iain MacGranthin iaingmacg at mac.com
Tue Jun 6 16:00:34 BST 2006

CONTENTS OF FSTAB:

/dev/sda2            /                    reiserfs
acl,user_xattr        1 1
/dev/sda3            /home                reiserfs
acl,user_xattr        1 2
/dev/hdb1            swap                 swap
defaults              0 0
/dev/sda1            swap                 swap
defaults              0 0
/dev/sdb1            swap                 swap
defaults              0 0
/dev/sdc1            swap                 swap
defaults              0 0
proc                 /proc                proc
defaults              0 0
sysfs                /sys                 sysfs
noauto                0 0
debugfs              /sys/kernel/debug    debugfs
noauto                0 0
usbfs                /proc/bus/usb        usbfs
noauto                0 0
devpts               /dev/pts             devpts
mode=0620,gid=5       0 0

I did try including sdb2 as /suse10a with all other attribute like
sda3, but still got permission denied, and when I mounted it I was
told the access point did not exist.
As I cannot see what is on the drive, it is not easy to define a
mount point...

It is visible in 'My Computer', but permission is denied for 'Mount'
on right mouse click.