[Liverpool] Plans for this months meeting

David Watson david at planetwatson.co.uk
Fri Mar 17 19:24:32 GMT 2006

Hello Everyone,

Our next meeting is at 7pm Tuesday 21st March, at Blue Fountain.

It looks like it's going to be a busy meeting, I will be giving a demo of the
new XGL (True Transparency and Spinning Cube desktop selection plus some
other features).  It will only be a short demo, and then I'll leave my
machine for anyone who wants to try the new features.

Also Stephen Banks will be giving a presentation on using an iPod with Linux.
And it looks like Aiden has arranged for Julian Todd to give a talk (Julian
is involved with http://www.theyworkforyou.com/, which is a non-partisan,
volunteer-run website which aims to make it easy for people to keep tabs on
their elected representatives.).  Why not go and check the site out.

See you on Tuesday.

--
David Watson
Lugmaster, Programmer, Bass Player