[Liverpool] November Meeting

David Watson david at planetwatson.co.uk
Thu Nov 16 21:33:23 GMT 2006

Hey Everyone,

The meeting this month is at 7pm on the 21st at Blue Fountain.

At the meeting I'd like to discuss several things, such as what we should be
doing with our web presence (and who is willing to help).  Also I'd like to
find out what people want to get from the meetings at Blue Fountain.

For those that are unable to attend the meeting, please feel free to start the
discusion on the mailing list.

If anyone has anything else they would like to bring up, please do so.

See you there.

--
David Watson - Debian GNU/Linux Developer
david at planetwatson.co.uk, dwatson at debian.org

Jabber: dwatson at planetwatson.co.uk
Web: http://planetwatson.co.uk/blog