[Liverpool] spare monitor

Scott Brimin scott.brimin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 16:39:01 BST 2006

Hi, y'all.

This isn't strictly LUG business and it is a little shameful but...

I've recently found myself in possession of a Gigabyte iRam (Rev 1.2):

http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/Storage/Products_Overview.aspx?ProductID=2179&ProductName=GC-RAMDISK

For those who don't know, it's a PCI card that holds 4 (upto) PC3200 DDR
Ram sticks. The card effectively converts the ram into a SATA hard disk.
So you can have upto 4Gb of superfast ramdisk. (Don't worry, it has a
battery to protect the volatile data).

Anyway, it's a brand new unused item and I'd like to get it a good home.
Please let me know if you're interested in acquiring this geeky product.

Thank you.

Sorry for the shameful advertising. *bows*