[Liverpool] Wanted : Mac OS X.3

Vladimir Jakubovskij vladimir.jakubovskij at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 10:47:26 BST 2006

[offtopic] it's all about religious wars probably, but gentoo on a ppc is
great thing u know.
i would not say until giving a try =)
never tried ubuntu on a ppc, but as of x86 linux this is a great powerful
distro (u only need a broadband though).

On 10/16/06, Paul <paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > try gentoo or ubuntu =))
>
> Gentoo and Ubuntu are great for bootable CDs, but I don't consider them
> (or the distro they came from) as being really that capable.
>
> I have got FC6 on it currently, but I really do need OS X.3
>
> TTFN
>
> Paul
> --
> "Der einzige Weg, Leute zu kontrollieren ist sie anzulügen" - L. Ron
> "Ich kann kein Science-Fiction schreiben" Hubbard; Lügner, Betrüger,
> Fixer und Wohltäter zu niemandem

bandpage: http://www.soundlift.com/requiemaeternum
homepage:http://public.fotki.com/vovka661/
blog: http://vovka-j.livejournal.com/