[Liverpool] linux inside stickers

Daniel Hulme lpool-lug at istic.org
Wed Sep 13 11:51:13 BST 2006

> hey, maybe anybody seen linux-themed stickers? tired of fucking
> 'designed for windows' one on my pc (and at work),
> and eventually it doesn not represent the situation ;)))
I don't know if this is still the case, but the Abacus computer fairs
held in various locations around town (Mountford Hall, Everton Park
Sports Centre, and Aintree Racecourse, amongst others) always used to
have one or two stalls with a selection of case stickers.

--
I will take my life into my hands And I will use it.    'MacArthur Park'
I will win the worship in their eyes And I will lose it.      Jimmy Webb