[Liverpool] Web site

lee brady leebrady4 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 14 16:19:09 BST 2006

Hello again folks, I was glad to hear that there is an interest in the web
site idea. I am not sure about the wiki idea, simply because i haven't had
any experiance with it(so if you send me an url i'll have a looksie) I can
get a very good deal on the web space and the web address, the site would
have 5 MySQL databases, 3000mb storage and 100gig datatransfer(which I think
is more than enough).It is also possible to host a sub domain from the site
, but it will probably cost a little more.The site would have a news front
end that will make it possible for any members to post interesting Linux
related news and also the forums that could be seperated into the different
flavours of the Linux OS.
This would be a community project so any body can feel free to submit
artwork or stories to the site.
If this sounds like a good Idea pleasese contact me and I'll start putting
something together.

Cheers Lee.