[Liverpool] Maplin alternative in Liverpool?

Omar Baqueiro obaqueiro at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 19:17:08 BST 2006

AAAArrrgh!!!!

Does anyone knows if there is any alternative to Maplin where I could
get DIY computer/electronic items?, it seems England is not very fond
of DIY =o(

I am looking for a DB-25 (the LPT/printer) male connector (with hood
preferably). I went today to Maplin but they did not have it on stock
and could not tell me when they would have it...

I am looking for something like:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Belkin-Solder-Connector-DB25-Male/dp/B0002AFFPS/ref=e_deav_acc_1_5/026-1927930-1034010?ie=UTF8

Belkin Solder Connector Kit DB25 Male
    *  1 x 25 pin D-Sub (DB-25) - male
    * This solder connector kit includes a plastic hood

But I refuse to pay more 3 pounds for the postage and 1.5 for the product ...

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Omar.
--