[Liverpool] New User Group NorWeb

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 19 21:45:42 GMT 2007

On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 15:10:20 +0000 Aidan McGuire wrote:

> For the past few weeks Andy has been dabbling in Django which
> advertises itself as a “Web framework for perfectionists with
> deadlines”. Andy will present an intro to Django, hopefully some of
> the basic apps he’s written will work for a demo and he will tell
> everyone he thinks it’s better than Ruby on Rails.

I was at the North West Ruby User Group presentation on
the new features in Rails on Wednesday. I'd be interested
to hear what Andy has to say on Django by comparison :-)

Does Norweb have a mailing list - or is it meetings only?

Cheers,

 - Richard

Richard Smedley,                                         rs at m6-it.org
Technical Director,                                     www.M6-IT.org
                                              A PRINCE2 aware company

Web services * Back-ups * Support * Training & Certification * E-Mail
M6-IT CIC ``Software Freedom for the Education and Voluntary Sector''

M6-IT is a Community Interest Company, limited by guarantee
Registered in England & Wales,               Registration No: 6040154
11 St Marks Road, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY9 7DT