[Liverpool] reaping websites

masakad0 masakad0 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 13 18:57:14 GMT 2007

Anthony,

Try searching for software with the term 'leech' instead of 'reap' there are million of shareware utils out there tucows is littered with them
As ASP is a dynamic server-side script you dont get to see the good stuff only layout and the data pertinent to your session like a snap-shot :( sucks I know!
There are mirroring tools you can use to take a snap of the entire system but I think (and hope to be proven wrong by a member of this group) that the same situation applies with dynamicly generated sites...

OT:  Give your local dixons salesteam a heartattack by restarting all the laptops with live distros complete with shiny new beryl..
I laughed so hard a little wee came out.  A few of the customers jumped straight into the system and thought it was pretty good, thier jaws hit the floor when i told them it was free and gave them a disc and told them to keep the £200 they would have wasted on vista.

OTT:  Any sony laptop gurus out there that have got the fsfn buttons working?