[Liverpool] Linutop!

Neil Bothwick neil at stfw.net
Mon Mar 19 08:56:27 GMT 2007

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 01:18:14 +0000, Andrew Williams wrote:

> > If only it had TV-out, it would make a fabulous MythTV front end.
>
> How about a VGA to SCART converter? If your into electronics then
> someone has diagrams available online:
>
> http://www.nexusuk.org/projects/vga2scart/

But then you have an extra box, and the nice thing about the Linutop is
that it's a single small box.

> Or theres some kit available on Amazon:
>
> http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hama-SCART-To-VGA-cable/dp/B0002W69MY

That one converts SCART out to VGA in. there's one that goes the other
way, but it's a box, with a separate PSU plug and it costs eighty quid :(

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lindy-4002888325653-VGA-Converter-Lite/dp/B0000934ET/ref=pd_sbs_ce_3/203-0466299-6131151

Vladimir: I may well mail the developers. I currently use a MiniITX box
running Gentoo from a CF card, but this looks like it could be a really
neat alternative.

--
Neil Bothwick

An unemployed Court Jester is nobody's fool.