[Liverpool] Re: broadband search (Vladimir)

Daniel Hulme lpool-lug at istic.org
Tue Nov 6 20:16:44 GMT 2007

On Tue, Nov 06, 2007 at 05:14:31PM +0000, Iain MacGranthin wrote:
> I have virgin (and so far it has been pretty reliable)...
>
> Their broadband comes off the same connection box as the cable, so they
> don't necessarily have to install a landline I believe.
That is true. I have Virgin internet but not phone or TV, and the only
side-effect is that they phone me up every six months to ask me if I'd
like them.

--
Always crash crash crash                    Well come on and let me know
You're happy when I'm running bash       Should I play or should I code?