[Liverpool] New toys to play with -- Super Small Form Factor PCs!

Scott Brimin scott.brimin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 00:44:48 GMT 2007

Good morning, folks,

It has been a while since I posted and I'm sure that advertising is
frowned upon but nevertheless, here's the blurb.

I have for you folks today a super small form factor PC, the Atoz EZ-I+.

This tiny PC would make a good in-car computer, since it runs off 12v.
It measures in at 157mm x 146mm x 45mm with a 1Ghz Pentium III EB
processor and 256Mb of ram. They are powerful enough to run XP or your
favourite linux distro, I have one running suse and another running Kubuntu.

We have a number of these kids for sale, more information is in the
link below. The sale price is £100 but I am offering users of this group
an exclusive £20 discount, so it'll be just £80. See ad for more specs
and details.

Please find the link below, all contact info is on the leaflet.

http://twozero.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/ebay/Atoz%20EZ-I+%20SFF%20PC_20071106.jpg

I apologise again for the blurb.

Please and thank you.