[Liverpool] New toys to play with -- Super Small Form Factor PCs!

Scott Brimin scott.brimin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 19:43:36 GMT 2007

I live in Liverpool and I'm happy to meet buyers in the city center or
around Allerton Road. Or we can post it to you for £7.75 (at cost).

You can reach me on my e-mail or through the phone number on the flyer,
unfortunately, I don't have a landline...

...or you can smessage me on skype, I'm "twozerofive".

Let me know if you have any questions. Please and thank you.