[Liverpool] spare computers, anyone?

David Watson david at planetwatson.co.uk
Mon Aug 4 22:08:47 BST 2008

On Mon, 4 Aug 2008 18:35:46 +0100
"Vladimir J." <vladimir.jakubovskij at gmail.com> wrote:

> hey, guys!
>
> just wonder if anyone has any spare (crap-old) pc's? i need couple
> of machines now (for general desktop use - mainly youtube/web
> browsing). andrew pointed me to the freecycle list recently, but i
> haven't received a single letter from there since i joined. so i
> thought maybe someone wants
> to recycle some old computers? would be very nice.
>
> regards,
> vladimir

I should be able to find something in "the pile" if you don't mind
putting it back together, plus I still have that monitor for you.  I
can bring them with me on wednesday if you'd like.

I will be arriving after 8 anyone know where about I should go when I
get there.

--
David Watson - Debian GNU/Linux Developer
david at planetwatson.co.uk, dwatson at debian.org

Jabber: dwatson at planetwatson.co.uk
Web: http://planetwatson.co.uk/blog