[Liverpool] workshops

Heather Corcoran heather.corcoran at fact.co.uk
Mon Aug 18 16:58:25 UTC 2008

OK thanks guys, I will have a rethink about the workshops idea...
maybe just have people do a one-off on workshops they suggest (like
open street map or JACK) rather than tying the LUG to a series, to
start with.

Send workshops ideas my way, anytime! I'll be in touch with anyone who
is  interested, as we start booking them in...

Drupal workshop looks likely, I'll send you more info as it comes
together...

Cheers,
Heather