[Liverpool] Social/Bar Meet - 22/23rd?

N.Giddings at Giddo.co.uk N.Giddings at Giddo.co.uk
Thu Feb 7 15:18:17 GMT 2008

well  I'm a newbie so would like to know more about these meets, locations
etc if possible.

Neil

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 15:04:46 +0000
To: liverpool at mailman.lug.org.uk
Subject: Re: [Liverpool] Social/Bar Meet - 22/23rd?

On 07/02/2008, Richard Smedley <smedley358 at btinternet.com> wrote:
> Sounds good - but aren't a lot of people planning something
> similar that weekend already?

Ack! why do events just sneek up everywhere... bloody FOSDEM :)

Week after is BarCamp Manchester, and the week before is ManLUG.
squeezing in where we would get the most people really... We need
people to post some dates they're available and then work from there.

Looking at it, not much on this weekend but I guess that too short a notice.

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://tensixtyone.com/
e: andy at tensixtyone.com