[Liverpool] Social/Bar Meet - 22/23rd?

N.Giddings at Giddo.co.uk N.Giddings at Giddo.co.uk
Thu Feb 7 16:26:11 GMT 2008

sounds ok to me be nice to know more about the people, like interests etc
is there an area to update this or would we just e-mail in here with this
information?

Neil

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 15:52:04 +0000
To: N.Giddings at giddo.co.uk, liverpool at mailman.lug.org.uk
Subject: Re: [Liverpool] Social/Bar Meet - 22/23rd?

On 07/02/2008, N.Giddings at Giddo.co.uk <N.Giddings at giddo.co.uk> wrote:

> well  I'm a newbie so would like to know more about these meets, locations
> etc if possible.

Location-wise, Something central would serve best, Bar CaVa, Baa Bar,
or Wetherspoons.

Hopefully these socials are a precursor to the start of full meeting
again, but as previously mentioned theres no point of having a full
meeting with no topics to discuss. The socials will hopefully be able
to gauge how many people will be active/interested then hopefully get
something set in stone with the help of Dave.

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://tensixtyone.com/
e: andy at tensixtyone.com