[Liverpool] What Linux Flavour do you use?

Daniel Hulme lpool-lug at istic.org
Tue Feb 26 23:33:31 GMT 2008

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 11:09:40PM +0000, David Watson wrote:
> Laptop - Debian
> Server - Debian
> Workstation - (Well I see a pattern forming here) Debian
>
> Not much variety there but it works for me. :)

I concur. Debian/sid everywhere. Less variety is good because it makes
administration easier, and because you can run one debtorrent client and
have it service requests from apt on all your nodes, like a better
apt-proxy.

--
"So long  as we  avoid  accepting  as true  what is  not so,  and always
preserve the right order of deduction  of one thing from another,  there