[Liverpool] Re: Liverpool Digest, Vol 121, Issue 1

Neil Bothwick neil at stfw.net
Wed Feb 27 11:24:48 GMT 2008

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 10:23:24 +0000, Sujita Purushothaman wrote:

> Actually, the any of the Linus 'gurus' here would be interested in
> organising something like a hands on 'how to do this on Linux' I would
> be very interested. Shell scripts, networking, how to make your toaster
> run linux, anything would be fine..

The difficulty there is picking something that people want to listen to,
rather than something you want to talk about, so requests for topics
would be the best way to start.

> Finding a suitable venue might be difficult though.

A venue wasn't a problem before, giving people a reason to attend is
where we fell down.

--
Neil Bothwick

If it was easy, the hardware people would take care of it.