[Liverpool] Meeting / Social

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Fri Jan 4 15:13:11 GMT 2008

On 03/01/2008, Neil Bothwick <neil at stfw.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 01 Jan 2008 23:55:47 +0000, David Watson wrote:
>
> > Building a MythTV box has been something I have wanted to do for a long
> > time, I even have all of the parts ready.  Sadly no time to actually get
> > it done.  So I'd like to see that.
>
> If you don't have time to build it, you'll never find time to watch all
> the programmes you record :)

Yes tell me about it, I only have 175gb assigned to myth recordings,
and I watch probably bout 25% of the content I record...

Anyway, as a few people like the sound of a mythtv talk I'll start
writing one up, I'm not sure what provisions Dave & Co had for a place
to hold the meeting so i'll leave that to them for the moment.

Socials, Are friday night/weekends a major issue for people?

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://nikdoof.net
e: andy at tensixtyone.com