[Liverpool] L/pool Linux user group

David Watson david at planetwatson.co.uk
Mon Jan 7 19:27:50 GMT 2008

On Mon, 2008-01-07 at 12:40 +0000, ray holroyd wrote:
> Hello,
> I am interested in joining the L/pool Linux user group.
>
> What do I have to do.
>
> Regards,
>   Ray Holroyd

Hello Ray,

Welcome to the LUG.

The first thing you should do is to subscribe to the mailing list at:

Any news or meetings will be announced on the list, there have not been
any meetings in quite a while but we should be holding a meeting soon.

Andrew Williams has kindly offered to present a talk on MythTV, if that
sparks your interest or if you just wanted to come along and meet some
of us, feel free to attend.

--
David Watson - Debian GNU/Linux Developer
david at planetwatson.co.uk, dwatson at debian.org

Jabber: dwatson at planetwatson.co.uk
Web: http://planetwatson.co.uk/blog