[Liverpool] Hello! (New User!)

N.Giddings at Giddo.co.uk N.Giddings at Giddo.co.uk
Thu Jan 10 13:48:59 GMT 2008

what u mean whats my phd? Fedora seems to be the best for what I tend to do.

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Sujita Purushothaman sujita at skhot.net
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 12:21:56 +0000
To: liverpool at mailman.lug.org.uk
Subject: Re: [Liverpool] Hello! (New User!)

Vladimir <vladimir.jakubovskij at gmail.com> wrote:
> What's your PhD? :)
Computational biology - protein structure prediction using fuzzy logic.
> Yes, and what distribution(s) do you use? :)
I used to use Red Hat. Now I have to use Suse because my uni uses Novell,
novell client for linux is available on Suse only. I like Red Hat better.
Sometimes use Knoppix at home when specifically needed (otherwise traitor at
home - my laptop has vista). :-D

-Sujita