[Liverpool] [Fwd: [Fsuk-manchester] Meeting: 15th of January.]

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Wed Jan 16 07:34:40 GMT 2008

On 07/01/2008, Richard Smedley <smedley358 at btinternet.com> wrote:
> Interested in free software? Keen to learn more about ethical computing?
> Need a hand sorting your kernel from your operating system? Come along!

<snip>

Just a quick followup, Aidan gave a talk on his company and the
history behind it and we discussed recent movements in open source
software usage in the north west, along with getting politically
active to promote free software, keep a eye on the FSFUK Manchester
list for more info.

Next meeting is 19th Feb, and hopefully they'll have Stuart Langridge
from LUGRadio/Jokosher talking.

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://tensixtyone.com/