[Liverpool] Talk on cryptography

Heather Corcoran heather.corcoran at fact.co.uk
Sat Jul 5 11:20:33 BST 2008

i'm up for it, but will be away for the first half of august. so...
could do it one of the wednesdays in the second half of the month
(anytime after the 15th). and we can definitely use a room at FACT if
people want to.

i had fun at the last one!

oh and yes the meetings are open, for whoever was asking... just turn up!

--
Heather Corcoran
Curator

t: + 44 (0)151 707 4425
f: + 44 (0)151 707 4445

http://www.fact.co.uk
Bookings: +44 (0)8707 583217
Information: +44 (0)151 707 4450

FACT is proud to be in LIVERPOOL, EUROPEAN CAPITAL OF CULTURE 2008