[Liverpool] Talk on cryptography

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 8 09:01:05 BST 2008

On Tue, 2008-07-08 at 07:25 +0100, Andrew Williams wrote:
> So, should we have another social on the 6th August for those who can
> attend, then the talk on the 3rd of Sept?

+1
[although both dates are a little tricky for me, I think
sticking with a predictable date is good - and outside
of the school holidays, Wednesdays are fine for me :-]

btw good meeting last week - nice to put faces to names.
Sorry not to post on it earlier, I've been a bit swamped
here.

We ended up discussing everything from dealing with
society's drug problems, to rail journeys to Japan :)

FACT makes a good venue, especially with future access
to the media lab for talks and skills-sharing sessions.
The only thing it lacks is real ale - but at least the
Swan is next door ;)

 - Richard

--
 Picked in the garden today: wild strawberries, tame strawberries,
raspberries, red currants, blackcurrants, jostaberries.