[Liverpool] access space idea

Vladimir J. vladimir.jakubovskij at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 18:04:10 BST 2008

hey, guys!

been busy in the last week, so couldn't let you know about this.
who's been to the meeting two weeks ago, might remember the idea about
setting an access space in liverpool. so i have been to mello mello
last week and we had a positive meeting and talk about this. they are
totally up for this idea! we came up with the following plan:

1. they are away on holidays till next week, so the first thing when
they are back is to meet up again (this time not me on my own, but
with those who wish to be involved in the project.
2. they are giving us 3-4 computers which we have to put into a
network and launch.
3. then we can have meetings there (regular monthly as well as
occasional ones) and do some workshops to the users (that's what mello
guys are very very very interested in).

basically that's it. a win-win opportunity.
need your feedback, as i will forward all the letters on this topic to
jack and laura from mello.

.v